TurboTax Home and Business Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer
- Get your personal and small business (sole proprietor) taxes done right
- Extra guidance for self-employment and small business deductions
- Up to date with latest tax and healthcare related laws
- Double-checks your return for deductions and credits and helps you avoid triggering an audit
- Includes five Free Federal E-Files and one download of a TurboTax State product (State E-File extra)
- Use some (or all) of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card** from TurboTax and TurboTax will tack on an extra 10% – so $500 would become $550
State preparation and printing is included in this version. State E-File is available at an additional charge.
Get Your Taxes Done Right with TurboTax
TurboTax Home and Business Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer coaches you every step of the way, double checks your return and answers any questions you may have, so you can be confident you’re getting your maximum refund.
- Customized to your situation. TurboTax treats you as an individual and provides an experience tailored to you by searching for the latest deductions and credits based on your job, family, and life.
- Up-to-date with the latest tax and healthcare laws, so you know you’re covered and won’t miss a thing.
- TurboTax has experts to help and support you, so you know you won’t get stuck if you have a question.
- TurboTax helps keep your return safe by flagging areas that might trigger an audit. If anything does come up, TurboTax tells you how to fix it. Plus, audit support tools give you access to step-by-step guidance on what to do if the IRS contacts you.
Everything You Need to Easily Do Your Personal and Business Taxes
- Extra guidance for new businesses – shows startup tax deductions new businesses can take.
- Customizes questions and provides guidance based on your business profile (sole-proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, and single-owner LLC).
- Helps find all small business tax deductions and shows you which expenses you can deduct for your vehicle, supplies, utilities, home office expenses, and more.
- Walks you through industry-specific tax write-offs to help you spot commonly-overlooked deductions.
- Finds your biggest vehicle deduction by showing whether you’ll get a bigger deduction using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate.
- Extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
- Shows you all business income types on a single page so you know you’ve covered all sources of business income reported on Schedule K-1, Schedule Q, and Schedule C.
- Helps you prepare unlimited W-2 and 1099 forms for employees and contractors. Does all calculations and prints on plain paper with no special forms needed. Mac users must have Internet access to create W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Simplifies asset depreciation and helps you determine which depreciation method will get you your biggest deduction. TurboTax Home and Business Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer includes all the great features of TurboTax Premier plus a download of one TurboTax State Product. State E-filing extra.
No Tax Knowledge Needed
- Guides you step by step, asks you simple questions about your life and business and puts this information in the right place for you.
- Accurately transfers last year’s tax info so no retyping is necessary. You can also import from other tax stores and software including TaxACT and H&R Block at Home (Windows via .tax and .pdf; MAC via .pdf).
- Up-to-date on all tax-related laws and automatically updates to reflect changes, including the new healthcare laws.
Get Back All the Money You Deserve
- The Deduction Maximizer searches over 400 deductions and credits and finds those that apply to you based on your unique situation or business.
- Extra guidance for homeowners for things like: mortgage interest, property taxes, refinancing fees, points, and improvements to your home’s energy efficiency.
- Its Deductible (included) helps you accurately value items donated to charity. Plus, it tracks other donations such as cash, mileage, and stocks, to help you get every tax deduction you’re entitled to.
- Five free Federal E-Files are included. Returning users can transfer their tax information from their previous year’s return.
Your taxes, Done Right
- Automatically double checks your return for errors so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
- TurboTax shows your tax refund in real time. The Dual Refund Monitor constantly displays and updates both your federal and state refunds (or taxes due) as you complete your federal return.
- Receive email confirmation once your return has been accepted by the IRS.
- TurboTax is so confident your return will be accurate, they guarantee it1.
There to Back You Up
- TurboTax experts are standing by to help if you need it, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
- Free product help from TurboTax Agents available via phone or live chat2.
- TurboTax CPAs and EAs are ready to answer your toughest tax questions by phone (fees may apply).2
- Free online audit support tools provide you extra assistance.
- The Audit Risk Meter checks your tax return for common audit triggers and provides tips to help you reduce your chance of an audit.
TurboTax Home & Business was designed to help you take full advantage of your personal and business deductions so you get your biggest tax refund possible.
Choose TurboTax Home & Business if any of the following apply to you:
- You are a sole proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, or single-owner LLC
- You receive income from a side job or self-employment
- You prepare W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for employees or contractors
- You file your personal and business taxes together
If you prepare an S Corp, partnership, C Corp, Fiduciary, or multiple-owner LLC return, choose TurboTax Business.
- Processor: For PC: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster processor. For Mac: Multi core Intel Processor with 64-bit Support.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 3+/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/Windows 8. Administrative rights required. Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later (64-bit required)/Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later.
- Monitor: 1024×768 or higher recommended.
- RAM: 1 GB or more recommended.
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband connection highly recommended).
- Hard Disk Space: For PC: 515 MB for TurboTax (plus up to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4 client if not already installed). For Mac: 360 MB.
- Printer: For PC: Any Windows compatible inkjet or laser printer. For Mac: Any Macintosh-compatible inkjet or laser printer.
- Third Party Software: Win: Microsoft .NET 4 (included with TurboTax Installer); Adobe Reader 8 or higher. Administrative rights required.
- CD-ROM Drive (for CD version of software): 2X CD-ROM drive.
See Featured Product for TurboTax Home and Business Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer
- Get your personal and small business taxes done right with expert help when you need (fees may apply)
- Extra guidance for self employment and small business deductions
- Double checks your return for deductions and credits and helps you avoid triggering an audit
- Includes one TurboTax State product download—print for free or efile (fees may apply)
- Use some (or all) of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card** from TurboTax and TurboTax will tack on an extra 10%—so $500 would become $550