Why spend more than you should to have someone else do your taxes for you? puts the power in your hands to keep more of your hard-earned money, with the peace of mind of knowing you have experts in your corner every step of the way.TurboTax Home and Business Fed + E-File + State 2012 [Old Version]
- Guides you step by step, asking plain-English questions that are easy to understand and answer.
- Customized to your situation: provides extra guidance for self-employment and small business deductions, so you know you’ll get every penny you deserve.
- TurboTax Home and Business Fed + E-File + State 2012 [Old Version] is right there with expert help when you need it, so you won’t get stuck if you have a question.
- Double-checks your return every step of the way to help you get all of the deductions and credits you deserve.
- Scours your return to flag problem areas that might trigger an audit. If anything does come up, TurboTax tells you how to fix it. Plus, TurboTax’s audit support tools give you access to step-by-step guidance on what to do if the IRS contacts you.
Everything You Need to Easily Do Your Personal and Business Taxes
- Customizes questions based on your business profile (sole-proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, and single-owner LLC) and gives you step-by-step guidance for entering income and expenses.
- Helps find all small business tax deductions and shows you which expenses you can deduct for your vehicle, supplies, utilities, home office expenses, and more.
- Walks you through industry-specific tax write-offs to help you spot commonly-overlooked deductions.
- Finds your biggest vehicle deduction by showing whether you’ll get a bigger deduction using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate.
- Extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
- Helps you prepare unlimited W-2 and 1099 forms for employees and contractors. Does all calculations and prints on plain paper with no special forms needed. Mac users must have Internet access to create W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Simplifies asset depreciation and helps you determine which depreciation method will get you your biggest deduction. TurboTax Home & Business + Federal + Efile + State includes all the great features of TurboTax Premier plus a download of one TurboTax State Product.
TurboTax Is in Your Corner
Tax experts when you need them
TurboTax’s CPAs, EAs, and Tax Attorneys are here for you year-round so you can get expert answers to your questions and help when you need it, free (by phone or live chat1). Free online audit support tools provide you extra assistance, and Audit Defense services are available for purchase. The Audit Risk Meter checks your tax return for common audit triggers and shows whether your risk is high or low. It also provides tips to help you reduce your chance of an audit.
And, with free technical support, get answers to your software questions from a TurboTax expert via phone or live chat.
Guides you step-by-step
The TurboTax Q&A asks you questions that are easy to understand and answer, and puts your answers on the right tax forms for you. It automatically fills in W-2 and 1099 info from over 100,000 participating employers and financial institutions and automatically puts it in the right tax forms.
Plus, TurboTax transfers last year’s tax info, so no retyping is necessary. It fills in information from your previous year’s return to save time and increase accuracy. You can also import from other tax stores and software including TaxACT and H&R Block’s TaxCut.
Get back all the money you deserve
TurboTax is personalized to you based on your job, family, or life changes, and searches for over 350 deductions and credits to get you your biggest tax refund. TurboTax looks for deduction opportunities as you go and shows which deductions you have and haven’t taken. It also tells you how to qualify for just about any deduction, so you don’t miss any opportunities to save.
ItsDeductible (included) helps you accurately value items you donate to charity. Plus, it tracks other donations such as cash, mileage, and stocks, to help you get every charitable deduction you’re entitled to.
Your taxes, done right
The TurboTax team of CPAs continuously updates the product with the latest tax laws to ensure it’s more up-to-date than any individual could be. TurboTax is so confident your return will be done right they guarantee it2. Plus, Smart Check will scan for mistakes and double-check your return for errors, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
- TurboTax shows your tax refund in real time. Watch your refund add up as you complete your return. The Dual Refund Monitor constantly displays and updates both your federal and state refunds (or taxes due) as you complete your federal return.
- Plus, get your fastest refund possible (with efile and direct deposit).
- Free federal efile is included at no extra charge. If you’re a returning user, TurboTax will automatically transfer your efile information from your previous year’s return to save you even more time.
TurboTax Home & Business was designed to help you take full advantage of your personal and business deductions so you get your biggest tax refund possible.
Choose TurboTax Home & Business if any of the following apply to you:
- You are a sole proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, or single-owner LLC
- You receive income from a side job or self-employment
- You prepare W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for employees or contractors
- You file your personal and business taxes together
If you own an S Corp, partnership, C Corp, or multiple-owner LLC, choose TurboTax Business.
- For Mac: Intel-based Processor 64 -bit
- For PC: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later / Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later / Mac OS X v10.8.0 or later
- Windows XP Service Pack 3+ (32-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) – administrative rights required
- For Mac: 1 GB of memory
- For PC: 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- For Mac: 1024×768 screen resolution
- For PC: 800×600 screen resolution (1024×768 recommended)
Internet Connection Required
- 56 Kbps (Broadband connection recommended)
Hard Disk Space
- For Mac: 360 MB
- For PC: 515 MB for TurboTax (plus up to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4 client if not already installed)
- Any Macintosh- or Windows-compatible inkjet or laser printer
Third Party Software
- Win: Microsoft .NET 4 (included with TurboTax Installer); Adobe Reader 8 or higher
See Featured Product for TurboTax Home and Business Fed + E-File + State 2012 [Old Version]
- Helps you get every dollar you deserve from your personal and small business taxes
- Extra guidance for self-employment and small business deductions
- Get expert help when you need it, free
- Double-checks your return for deductions and credits and helps you avoid triggering an audit
- Includes 5 Free Federal E-files and one download of a TurboTax State product
See Featured Image of TurboTax Home and Business Fed + E-File + State 2012 [Old Version]
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : $99.99
Now Only : $34.00
You Save : $65.99 (66%)
” tplid=”2″ bestpick=”B009CCVMM2″ ]
If you want to buy this TurboTax Home and Business Fed + E-File + State 2012 [Old Version], check at amazon.com